Details and Rules for UseInformation on Ballroom Rental, Fitness Center, Pool and Patio, Marina, and Sports Courts.
Rental agreements may be obtained at the Association Office or in the House Committee section of the Document Center or by clicking here.
Fitness Center Information
For your safety and enjoyment, please adhere to the following rules, posted in the Fitness Center:
- Fitness Center for Southbay Owners and accompanied guests only (2 guests maximum)
- Persons 14 years and under may use the Fitness Center with on-site adult supervision
- No food or glass allowed in the Fitness Center
- Proper fitness attire (shirts and shoes) required
- Clean equipment with disinfectant and return to its place after use
- Report damaged equipment, unsafe conditions, losses or injuries to the Association Manager
- Use of facilities and equipment is at your own risk
- Individuals with medical conditions should preclude from strenuous physical activity
- A physician's consent should be sought before using the Fitness Center
- Southbay Yacht and Racquet Club Owners Association accepts no responsibility
- Functional Storage Rig
- Leg Extension
- Leg-Calf Press
- Chest Press
- Back Press
- Recumbent Elliptical
- Functional Trainer
The pool has a capacity of 24 persons. No lifeguard is provided. Swimming is at your own risk.
Before using the community pool, please review the following rules:
- All guests must be accompanied by an Owner
- Shower before entering
- Do not swim alone
- No diving
- No food or beverages in pool or on pool wet deck
- No glass or animals in pool area
- Proper swimming attire required
- Children under 12 should have adult supervision
- Children of diaper age should wear swim diapers
- No running or horseplay
- No loud music
Boat Slips, PWC docks, and kayak launch and storage areas are available exclusively for Southbay Owners and are available on a first come, first served basis. Vessel size may determine availability.
- Proof of registration and liability insurance are required for renting a slip
- Water is supplied to every slip at no charge
- Electricity is billed to the owners of individual boats at cost
- A pump-out station is available
- Finger docks can only be used by slip renters.
- Running, cycling or riding wheeled vehicles on the docks is prohibited.
- Diving, jumping or swimming from the docks, finger docks, seawalls or pilings is prohibited.
- Only hull maintenance performed by certified divers or boat owners is permitted.
- No fueling is allowed in the Marina.
- Littering or dumping refuse in the Marina is prohibited.
- Fish cleaning stations or fish cleaning is prohibited on the docks by Florida County and State regulation.
- Fishing and crabbing are allowed at Lookout Point Park and along the sea walls by Southbay residents and their families only.
- Parking along the Marina should only be used for loading and unloading. When leaving the harbor with your boat make sure your vehicle or golf cart is parked in the parking lot.
- In case of emergency, boarding is allowed by a member of the Marina Committee, the Southbay Manager or their designee.
- Between June 1st and November 30th, when leaving for more than 5 days, it is required by your Marina Rental Agreement that you double-line your boat and make sure that your local contact’s name and phone number are up to date in the Southbay office.
Rental agreements and information about slip fees and kayak storage may be obtained at the Association Office.
Sport Court Information
So that we can all enjoy our tennis and Pickleball courts and preserve them for years to come, please observe the following rules:
- Guests must be accompanied by an Owner
- Courts are open for play from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM
- Courts are for tennis and Pickleball only
- Proper attire (shirts and shoes) must be worn
- No animals, bikes, skateboards, or toys allowed inside courts
- No glass allowed in courts area
- Use of Sport Courts is at your own risk